Friday, August 16, 2013

Bunches o' Mushrooms

Today before I left my house for a walk to the park, I put my camera in my pocket. I didn’t think anything of it when doing so, but it’s not something I make a habit of.

At the park, as I was walking through the grass (sans shoes), I unexpectedly came across some mushrooms. After tasting a few, things started getting reeeeaaally wild…

Ok, so I didn’t actually eat any. But I did pull my camera out to take a few pictures of the mushrooms at 1:11PM.

I think they are Omphalotus olearius or “Jack-o’-lantern" mushrooms.





These mushrooms reminded me of “Flora’s Secret” by Enya. Naturally, the channel of the first video result I clicked on, embedded here, has 111 subscribers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Comments are welcome.