Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sharing is Caring

Dear Fellow Pilgrim,

I love to write. I am blessed not only to have this ability, but also to be living in a time when I can so openly and easily share my thoughts, inspirations, and experiences with so many people across the world.

Like all of us, however, I have to make a sustainable living. For me, the “sustainable” part kind of fell out the window shortly after I began awakening. I’m still working to bring both the notion of do-what-you-love/love-what-you-do and the financial aspect of life into balance.

If you’re also awakening, I’m sure you realize the absurdity of working a job inharmonious to the Self “just for the money.” It may have been necessary to do this at one time, but I don't think it needs to be this way anymore. For we are waking up; we are learning to see each other as One. We are learning to work together; to live and give from our hearts, not our heads.

It is with this in mind and with my heart in a state of gratitude that I make a donation request at this time. Whatever you offer will be gratefully accepted.

I put a lot of time and energy into this blog. It’s a passion. If my work is of value to you, donations would be a great way of giving back, as would sharing this blog with anyone you think may enjoy it.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for donating. Thank you for your support.




Please be aware that I offer self-help services through Skype and e-mail as well, not just through writing. If something is bugging you, big or small, feel free to send me an e-mail and let me know what’s going on. Please see my “Services” link for more info.

In gratitude and at your service,

John

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Comments are welcome.