Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Reincarnation is Back

Growing up as a Roman Catholic, few things about life had ever made sense to me. Life equaled incongruence and thus continuous suffering.

Ever since I began accepting that reincarnation might be factual, life has come to make sense in ways I could never have begun to imagine. Reincarnation (and the associated concept of karma) underlies damn near everything. Perceiving life without this foundational piece is like trying to drive a car without an engine.

Because I'm not a big fan of watching humanity run around blindly, I would like to share this brief historical summary of reincarnation that I'd come across. The article relates reincarnation to religion, philosophy, and modern psychiatry, specifically.

If we don’t yet believe in it or are unfamiliar with it (and are open to the possibility, of course), I think this article offers a good starting point on the coming and going of reincarnation on the world’s stage. And how the concept of reincarnation doesn't seem to show its face (at least in the West) not because it's untrue but because it had been forcibly erased from public conscious awareness.

Reincarnation is Back” by Atasha Fyfe

Synchronicity: The second last statement says that we each have a spirit guide to assist us through each life… I finished reading this article at 4:44pm. In numerology, the number 444 suggests the angels are with us and providing us with guidance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Comments are welcome.